Four-year scholarship winners:
$1,000 one time scholarship winners:
J.J. Pearce Athletic Booster Club
SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION, CRITERIA & GUIDELINES
The Pearce Athletic Booster Club is proud to award annual scholarships to graduating seniors who participated as a member of a varsity athletic team during their senior year and demonstrated excellence in athletics, scholarship, leadership, and community service. The scholarships are funded by Booster Club membership donations and fundraising. Nominees for the awards cannot have been awarded a collegiate athletic scholarship.
This year PABC is excited to award a minimum of 3 scholarships. Each scholarship will be in the amount of $750 per year for 4 years. A $750 disbursement will be paid to the recipient upon proof of enrollment for the fall semester. The scholarship is renewed annually, subject to re-qualification, to a maximum of $3,000.00.
In addition to the scholarship application, the PABC Scholarship Committee will utilize the following criteria to determine the scholarship recipients.
- Scholastic achievement
- School and community activities
- Financial need
Scholarship re-qualification guidelines:
- The recipient must provide proof of attendance at an accredited two or four-year college/university.
- The recipient must be a full-time student with a minimum of 12 semester hours and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (on a scale of A = 4.0)
- Attendance at a two or four-year college/university must be continuous, otherwise, the scholarship will be forfeited.
- It is the recipient’s responsibility to contact the Pearce Athletic Booster Club within three months of the fall registration to get his or her disbursement.
We commend your initiative to undertake the scholarship process. Senior year is a busy time and we appreciate your accomplishments and efforts.
Applications must be submitted by the April 7, 2023 deadline.
Click HERE to complete the PABC Scholarship Application
For more information, please contact Mechele Wahlberg.
- Saturday, September 23
- Tuesday, September 26
- Wednesday, September 27
- Thursday, September 28