J.J. Pearce Athletic Booster Club
SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION, CRITERIA & GUIDELINES
The Pearce Athletic Booster Club is proud to award annual scholarships to graduating Pearce High School Seniors who participated as a member of a varsity athletic team during their senior year. The scholarships are funded by Booster Club membership donations and fundraising. Nominees for the awards cannot have been awarded a collegiate athletic scholarship.
This year PABC is excited to award 3 scholarships. Each scholarship will be in amount of $750 per year for 4 years. A $750 disbursement will be paid to the recipient upon proof of enrollment for the fall semester. The scholarship is renewed annually, subject to re-qualification, to a maximum of $3,000.00.
In addition to the scholarship application, the PABC Scholarship Committee will utilize the following criteria to determine the scholarship recipients.
- Scholastic achievement
- School and community activities
- Financial need
Scholarship re-qualification guidelines:
- The recipient must provide proof of attendance at an accredited two or four-year college/university.
- The recipient must be a full-time student with a minimum of 12 semester hours and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (on a scale of A = 4.0)
- Attendance at a two or four-year college/university must be continuous, otherwise the scholarship will be forfeited.
- It is the recipient’s responsibility to contact the Pearce Athletic Booster Club within three months of the fall registration to get his or her disbursement.
Click HERE to download the PABC Scholarship Application
For more information, please contact Nicole Frederking in the Athletic Office at Nicole.Frederking@risd.org.
- Tuesday, September 21
- Wednesday, September 22
- Thursday, September 23
- Friday, September 24
- Saturday, September 25
- Tuesday, September 28
- Thursday, September 30
- Friday, October 1
- Saturday, October 2
- Tuesday, October 5
- Wednesday, October 6
- Thursday, October 7